fash·ion

fash·ion [fash-uhn]

noun

1. a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.

2. the make or form of anything.

3. a kind; sort.


femme [ˈfem]

noun

1. a woman.

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm Back Y'all

I am back in action, y'all!

I've been in Vancouver, BC, Canada...talk about a dream!
It gave me a chance to observe the fashion trends way up North,
and also an opportunity to wear plenty of scarves and jackets!

Self expression through accessories seems to be key for the Canadians.
It was cold and rainy, so fun umbrellas, rain boots, scarves, and jackets were a must.

Why not have fun with your umby? 
Solid wellies (rain boots)

Ad a pop with a scarf over your jacket

Fun wellies! This is what I would pick!

Since I am from a more warm, dry climate, this is how I adjusted my Texas fashion
to the cold and damp Vancouver weather...

Walking around on day one in a gray sweater dress, black tights, flat walking boots,
gray boot socks, burgundy leather jacket, scarf, and my vintage Dooney.

On a warmer walk/shopping trip day, I went for some tweed shorts, tights, a light sweater, leather jacket, scarf, riding boots...and voila! Shopping in style!

 I went for layers the entire trip. You never know when the weather will change
or if the building you are going in to will be over heated or air conditioned. Pack smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment