fash·ion

fash·ion [fash-uhn]

noun

1. a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.

2. the make or form of anything.

3. a kind; sort.


femme [ˈfem]

noun

1. a woman.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sharks & Leopards

ACL Day 2:

Today I am wearing on of my favorite designers, Geren Ford.
I have several of his dresses because I feel like they are simple, comfortable,
stylish, versatile, and very well constructed.

I'm wearing his gray "Shark" exposed zip back silk panel dress
similar to the image below (I couldn't find the actual dress)


To make the simple gray dress a little more funky,
I paired it with my BCBG leopard ankle booties


And finally, for an unexpected and slight pop of color,
my vintage pink and red rosary and charm necklace made by a local designer
(similar color tones as image below)

This 3-piece outfit was a 5-minute on and out the door...can't beat that!
It's girly with a rocker edge. I may not be at the festival, but I can still dress like a rock star!
What do you have in your closet that you like to mix and match? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment