fash·ion

fash·ion [fash-uhn]

noun

1. a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.

2. the make or form of anything.

3. a kind; sort.


femme [ˈfem]

noun

1. a woman.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Vintage + Modern = Love

ACL Day 1:
To kick off the Austin City Limits festival,
I decided to do a little vintage meets modern!

Several weeks ago I stumbled upon the greatest modern/vintage boutique
next-door to my favorite pub...it's called Filín.
If you are in Austin, Texas, stop by; it's a real gem of a store!


I snagged a 1970's red leather high high high waisted skirt...it's FIERCE.
I paired it with a black "beater" tank,

Simple black tank

my Dolce Vida studded pumps,
Studded pumps

Vintage leather skirt
and loads of layered necklaces including a vintage rosary, pearl necklace,
a tiny Chinese charm, and pearl and crystal charm necklace.

Pardon the bad picture of me...but the outfit is worth it!


Hope this inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment