fash·ion

fash·ion [fash-uhn]

noun

1. a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.

2. the make or form of anything.

3. a kind; sort.


femme [ˈfem]

noun

1. a woman.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shoutout!

Today's "daily ensemble" is a shout out to my awesome girl friend, Lauren.
She was rocking this dress in the black/red combo and turned me on to it!
Thanks lovely lady...Miss you!

Free People "Peacemaker" dress in beigey/pinky/blush and brown,
my go to studded weathered camel leather boots,
gray boot socks peeking out of the top,
and of course, loads of necklaces!
 
Boho chic baby!

What is your favorite look? Send me pics for the bog and tell me about your style!

1 comment:

  1. Whoop, Whoop! Thanks for the shoutout Ashley! As expected, you look AWESOME in your Free People dress. I love how you made it your own with the socks peeping out of your boots. Way to make it your own!

    ReplyDelete